• Creative director and senior copywriter.
• Copywriter since 2004.
• Has represented Poland at Cannes Lions.
• Doing a PhD in Cognitive Linguistics.
• He has completed 4 years of full-time doctoral studies at the Polish Language Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences – including passed exams in medieval Latin and onomastics (now she remembers nothing).
• Literary scholar after Silesian University. Profession: literary critic.
• Believes in neuroscience.
• Tattooed the title of Arthur Sandauer’s book.
• Has been working for several years at the Faculty of Polish Studies Of Jagiellonian University, teaches students copywriting.
• Works even longer at AGH University of Science and Technology, doing the same.
• Addicted to Krakow, London and recently Vienna.
• Knows everything about Bourbon mistresses.
• Her favourite Bourbon lover is the Marquis de Montespan.
• Basketball player’s daughter – she knew what lay-up was before she found out what Barbie was.
01 / 04
• Client service director.
• The source of stoic calmness for our Customers.
• Graduated in Marketing and Management at University of Economics in Katowice.
• Graduate of postgraduate studies: Journalism and PR at the University of Wroclaw.
• More than 10 years of experience in the development industry; She was the marketing director.
• At work: German order and Swiss punctuality.
• After hours: the Polish mother.
• Likes weekend city breaks – London, Czorsztyn Lake, Gdańsk, Rome.
• She loves Kora and Wodecki.
• The only team member that has enough energy to engage in fitness after work.
• Accepted a job offer while on holiday in Sicily.
• Her order, logic and systematicity are both fascinating and a bit frightening.
• No one knows how the company existed without her.
02 / 04
• Copywriter and social media specialist.
• Industrial designer (bachelor) and graphic designer (master) at the Pedagogical University in Krakow. Studied also at the Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera in Milan and École Supérieure d’Art et de Design des Pyrénées in Pau, France.
• Currently studying postgraduate Internet Marketing at AGH University of Science and Technology.
• A great nerd, but probably has Stockholm syndrome with educational institutions.
• Silesian by blood, Cracovian by heart, deep roots of a Spaniard. Would love to live in Pau again.
• Designs, writes, photographs and willingly cooks (preferably with friends).
• Great imagination, especially for creating dark scenarios.
• Meme dealer: sending memes is her love language.
• Loves the Internet, pets and hugs.
• Loyal gamer to only one game: Sea of Thieves. She’s a pacifist though.
• If he ever goes bankrupt, it’s because of books – which she willingly collects.
03 / 04
• UX writer and copywriter.
• Graduate of Latin American Studies at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow.
• Mother of four-legged Ata.
• Privately the boss’s sister – but has no reduced tariff.
• Definitely the #teamSEA.
• Gluten lover (would eat pasta in any form and at any time).
• Silesian woman living in Krakow for more than 10 years.
• A fan of Eurovision and the “One in Ten” TV show.
• Winner of the first place in the table tennis tournament in the colonies Ustronie Morskie 2000.
• She loves rhyming, but we forbid her to do it.
• Superpower to write lightweight, lifestyle and very UX texts.
• Her creativity has no limits – if there are, she is already waving at us from the other side.
04 / 04
All right, but what does it mean for You?
Our Clients respect the intelligence of consumers. Therefore, instead of just creating ads, they build communication strategies.
Together with us, they saturate their brands with a unique and attractive message for their clients.
Thanks to this, they also have the power to build relationships with their audiences based on what is most important. Truth, authenticity and values.
Relations that resonate for years.
Anna Wojciechowska / Think Legal
We didn't believe that what we had in our heads could be written. And then Saints did it.
Eliza Kubiak / MuFo
I love working with them - their energy is incomparable to anyone and anything.
Piotr Luty / OE Industry
I only work with the best. That’s why I’ve been working with Aga and her team for years, they are unrivalled in copywriting. And privately I really like Agnieszka's distance to herself.
Jacek / SUPERMENU by Ann Lewandowska
This is copywriting that I like – absolutely centered on my goal.
Sebastian Wojna / Multikino
THIS IS THE COPYWRITING! Saints do it SOOO good!
Karolina Dutkiewicz / Philip Morris
Huge knowledge of the business. I have never met such a conscious and smart approach to marketing communication.
Yiannis Gavrielides / Covve
If advertising is rock ’n’ roll of business, then Starzyńska and her Saints are Keith Richards.
Maciek Zamorski / Codewise
Ferrari of copywriting.
Daniel Wahl / Kościelisko
The energy, diligence, matter-of-factness and great knowledge. That's what I like about Saints!
Karolina Bogdan / EKOTEKA
Agnieszka and her team do not let up until the effect is fantastic. Love it.